This document (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) along with the documents referred to herein, shall specify the terms and conditions of the use of the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com as well as the terms and conditions of purchasing products via the website.
The agreement for the purchase of products through this website will hereinafter be referred to as the “Agreement”.
- INFORMATION ON THE SELLER
Products are sold through this website under the name Mój Kraj Taki Piękny or in short: MKTP by Karolina Sielska conducting business activity under the name MKTP Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska with its registered seat in Karczew (05-480), ul. Jagodne 5, subject to entry in the Central Registration and Information on Business, tax identification number NIP: 5322045011, business registry number REGON: 146481182, (hereinafter referred to as “MKTP”).
- USE OF THE WWW.MOJKRAJTAKIPIEKNY.COM WEBSITE
When using this website and placing orders via it, the Customer agrees to the following:
- To use the website solely for the purpose of making legally binding enquiries and orders;
- Not to provide content of an unlawful nature;
- To respect intellectual property rights and not to copy any content/photos from the website;
- Not to place false or fraudulent orders;
- To provide a true and accurate email address, correspondence address or other contact details necessary to place the order. If the Customer does not provide us with all the required information, they will not be able to place an order.
By placing an order via the website, the Customer represents that they are of legal age and have full legal capacity (to enter into agreements).
In order to use the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com, the Customer needs a functioning web browser.
- PRODUCT FEATURES AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
The features of the product presented can be found in the product information and description, which are available at www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com. Photos of the products on the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com are of informative nature only.
The items offered on the website can be delivered to an address in Poland and abroad.
- ORDER AND ORDER FULFILMENT
To place an order, the Customer has to go through the whole process of online purchase, i.e. add the selected product to the basket, choose the delivery method, proceed to the payment (choosing one of the payment methods suggested) and click the button “Order Now under Payment Obligation”. Orders can be placed via the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com
In case of providing incomplete data, the Customer will be contacted by MKTP. If it is not possible to contact the Customer, MKTP has the right to cancel the order.
After registration by the Customer, they will receive an email confirming the registration of their account. Purchases can also be made with a guest account (without registration).
In this case, the Customer receives an automatic email from us confirming that we have received their order (“Order Confirmation”).
After payment has been made, the Customer receives an automatic email with payment confirmation. If the Customer does not make the payment immediately, they will receive an email with payment reminder 48 hours after placing the order. After another 48 hours have passed without payment, i.e. when the Customer has not made payment within 96 hours after placing the order, the order will be cancelled automatically.
If, after placing the order, the Customer realises that there is an error in the order regarding the type or quantity of selected products or other data, they should immediately contact us by email or phone (the “Contact” tab at www.mojkrajtakiepiekny.com).
After having confirmed the reception of the payment, the order receives the status “in fulfilment”. The Customer will then receive the following email: “Status: order in fulfilment”. It usually takes 1 to 7 working days to fulfil an order and have it ready for shipping. MKTP reserves the right to refuse to fulfil an order (e.g. if a product turns out to be out of stock and there is no other identical product in stock).
Once we have processed the Customer’s order and prepared it for shipment, we will send them an email about the fulfilment of the order along with the shipping details (“Status: order shipped”).
At the moment of us sending and the Customer receiving the Shipping confirmation, an Agreement is entered into between us and the Customer.
The Customer’s order is also recorded and stored in our system. The accounting documents confirming an Agreement made through our website are stored for a period of 5 years.
The Customer may use the option of having their details saved by the system in order to simplify the process of placing another order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide a login and password necessary to access their account. The Customer’s login is the email address provided by the Customer. The password is a string of characters set by the Customer. The Customer’s password is not known to MKTP and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect it against unauthorised access by third parties.
We will deliver the product(s) as indicated in the Status: order shipped email and within the approximate period of time indicated when selecting the type of delivery.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “delivery” has taken place or an order is deemed to have been “delivered” when the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer actually takes possession of the product, which is confirmed by a signature on the receipt of the ordered products at the agreed delivery address. Before the confirmation of the receipt of delivery, the Customer is obliged to examine the packaging for any damages in transit.
The Customer can choose the delivery method at the time of placing the order. Available carriers are: DHL, DHL Express, InPost (including Paczkomaty), Poczta Polska. In Poland, free delivery is available for orders over PLN 300, in the EU countries for orders over PLN 500. Orders over PLN 1000 are delivered for free worldwide.
Delivery on Saturdays is subject to availability of services of a given carrier.
- FAILED DELIVERY DUE TO CUSTOMER
If the Customer is unable to accept delivery, we shall give them an additional period of time to collect it. If we are unable to deliver your order within this additional period, we have the right to cancel your order (withdraw from the Agreement) and thus the Agreement will be terminated. In this case, any funds paid under the Agreement will be returned within 14 days. If the Customer is unable to collect their order due to their own fault, the Customer has to pay the direct shipping costs, which will be deducted from the returned funds.
- TRANSFER OF RISK AND OWNERSHIP TITLE IN PRODUCTS
Upon delivery, the Customer is responsible for the risks connected with the products. The Customer will take full possession of the products upon delivery.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices shown on the website include VAT. However, the prices do not include the shipping fee, which is added to the final price to be paid by the Customer.
Prices can be changed at any time. However, price changes do not apply to orders already placed.
The Customer has the option to pay for the order in the following ways:
- PayPal (advance payment),
- - TPay (bank transfer, card, postal order, G-Pay, BLIK, Peo Pay),
- - PayU,
- - Przelewy24,
- - cash on delivery.
The Customer should make payment within 4 working days. This does not apply to the cash on delivery option. In exceptional situations, e.g. when there are last pieces of a given product in stock, payment may be required within a shorter period of 24 hours.
The Customer may receive a receipt or a VAT Invoice if they make a purchase as a trader for the purposes of their business activity.
- RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
9.1. Statutory right to withdraw from the Agreement
If the Customer is a Consumer or a sole trader with consumer rights, then pursuant to Article 27 et seq. of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”), they have the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days of the day on which the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights or a third party indicated by them (not being a carrier) actually takes possession of the purchased product or, in the case of multiple products included in one order but delivered separately, on the expiry of 14 days from the day on which the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights or a third party indicated by them (not being the carrier) takes actual possession of the last of the products.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights should notify us expressly at: firstname.lastname@example.org by way of a declaration (sent by email with the following subject line: “Withdrawal from the agreement”). Providing a reason for the withdrawal is not required. A Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights may use the withdrawal from the agreement form template (to be found on the MKTP website under “RETURNS/EXCHANGES/COMPLAINTS”), but this is not mandatory. This will make it much easier to make the return, so we recommend that you use the form.
A Consumer or sole trader with consumer rights shall not have the right to withdraw from an Agreement where the subject-matter of the Agreement is the purchase of one of the following products:
- Products tailored to the individual needs of the Consumer (e.g. customised orders made on special request of the Customer);
- Items in a sealed package that cannot be returned after opening the package due to health care or hygiene reasons – if the package has been opened after delivery.
Effects of withdrawal from the Agreement
In the event of a statutory withdrawal from this Agreement by the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights, we will refund all payments received from the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights, including the cost of shipping the product to us, and if the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights has selected a delivery method other than the cheapest normal delivery method offered by www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com, the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights will not receive the additional costs in accordance with Article 33 of the Act.
In the case of a statutory withdrawal from this Agreement and selection of the cheapest shipping method offered by us, a return of funds shall be made without undue delay and in any event not later than within 14 days from the day on which we are informed of the withdrawal from this Agreement. MKTP may withhold the return of funds received from the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights until the reception of the item or until the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights has provided a proof of sending the item back, whichever event occurs first.
The Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights is obliged to return the item to MKTP without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the day on which they withdraw from the Agreement. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send the item back before the expiry of this period (to the address provided in the RETURN form).
The Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights shall be liable for any reduction in value of the item resulting from the use of the item beyond the activities necessary to establish its nature, properties and way of functioning.
The Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights shall send back the items subject to the Agreement from which they have withdrawn at their own cost and risk. We therefore recommend that the Customer sends the product back in its original packaging, which will protect it from damage.
The statutory right of withdrawal does not apply to Customers who are non-consumers or traders entering into the Agreement for purposes connected with the business they conduct.
Items purchased in the online shop cannot be returned in brick and mortar boutiques offering our products, sent to parcel lockers, or delivered in person to the returns centre.
9.2. Product exchange
You can exchange the purchased product within 14 days of receiving it. The exchanged item cannot bear signs of use and must be in the same condition in which the Customer received it – tags not removed. The Customer must also mandatorily enclose a proof of purchase (receipt, invoice or bank confirmation of payment).
The exchange is possible if the product (model, colour, size) chosen by the Customer is in stock. The exchange takes up to 14 days from the date we receive the parcel with the item to be exchanged.
The Customer sends back the items to be exchanged at their own cost and risk. We therefore recommend that you send the product back in its original packaging, which will protect it from damage. The shipping of the exchanged item takes place at MKTP’s expense.
The exchange option is independent from other options and does not limit in any way the statutory right of the Consumer or sole trader with consumer rights to withdraw from the Agreement.
In order to make an exchange, please fill in the form attached to the order (it can also be downloaded from the “RETURNS/EXCHANGES/COMPLAINTS” tab on the MKTP website).
- RETURNS OF DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS (PRODUCT WARRANTY)
If the purchased product has a defect, the Customer who is a Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights may file a complaint on the basis of the provisions of the Polish Civil Code – Article 556 et seq. of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended).
Consumers/sole traders with consumer rights have the right to free repair or replacement, price reduction or return of the product in case they are defective. These rights relate to defects that have occurred within 2 years of the delivery of the product(s). In order to make a claim under the product warranty, the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights only has to substantiate the fact of having made the purchase – e.g. by providing an order number, by presenting a receipt/invoice or a bank confirmation.
Within a period of 2 years from delivery of the product, the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights may, instead of having the defect rectified by us, require the replacement of the item against a defect-free item or, instead of having the item replaced, require the defect to be rectified, unless bringing the item into conformity with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights is impossible or would require unreasonable costs in comparison with the manner proposed by us. When assessing the excessiveness of the costs, the value of the defect-free product, the type and significance of the defect found and the disadvantages other means of satisfaction would cause for the Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights shall be taken into account. We will process the complaint within 14 days.
A Consumer/sole trader with consumer rights should send us the product together with the information on the cost of sending the product back to us (via standard mail).
We recommend that you make warranty claims by filling in the form available in the “RETURNS/EXCHANGES/COMPLAINTS” tab.
- LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
The product is defective if: (i) it does not possess the qualities which such a product should possess in relation to the purpose envisaged in the Agreement or resulting from the circumstances or in relation to its intended use, (ii) it does not possess the qualities of which the seller assured the buyer, in particular by presenting a sample or model to the buyer, (iii) it is not intended for the purpose indicated by the seller to the buyer at the time of the entering into the Agreement and the seller has not made a reservation as to the intended use, and (iv) it has been delivered incomplete to the buyer.
- YOUR DATA AND PRIVACY
MKTP offers promotions and discount codes on the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com and informs about them in social media as well. Promotions cannot be combined.
The discount code received when the Customer subscribes to the Newsletter cannot be combined with other discount codes available at www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com.
MKTP has the right to add small free gifts to the orders (like a gingerbread cookie). In the event of returning an order, the Customer is not obliged to return these small free gifts.
From a certain order amount, additional products such as e.g. an MKTP bag, can also be added to the order as free gifts. In case of returning the entire order, the Customer is also obliged to return such an additional product.
- COURT JURISDICTION
All disputes arising out of the use of our website or the Agreement or any other related matters are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts.
If, as a buyer, the Customer wishes to make a complaint regarding the use of www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com, they can do so by sending an email to email@example.com, to seek an out-of-court settlement of the dispute.
Therefore, if a sale agreement has been entered into between the Customer and us online via this website, in accordance with EU Regulation 524/2013 we hereby inform that the Customer has the right to seek an out-of-court resolution of a possible consumer dispute with us via the online dispute resolution platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PRE-ORDERS
- 1 General provisions
- In the online shop operating under the address http://mojkrajtakipiekny.com (“Online Shop”) operated by the Seller – MKTP Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska with its registered seat in Karczew (05-480), ul. Jagodne 5, subject to entry in the Central Registration and Information on Business, tax identification number NIP: 5322045011, business registry number REGON: 146481182, a temporary possibility of placing Pre-orders is made available.
- Pre-order – an order of items before the official launch date in the Online Shop, sent to the Customer on the day of the product launch in the Online Shop.
- Pre-orders are intended for natural persons of legal age, who are consumers within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Polish Civil Code, and who accept the present Terms and Conditions, together with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE (“Customer”).
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions of Pre-order, the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE shall apply.
- 2 Ordering Items in the Pre-order mode.
- The Seller has the possibility to make temporarily available in the Online Shop the items, which the Customer will be able to pre-order.
- Descriptions of the items along with photos of the items available for Pre-order will be published in the Online Shop and shall be provided with the information that the Pre-order mode applies to them.
- The description of the items available for Pre-order in the Online Shop shall include information on the planned launch date of the items and the planned shipping date of Pre-orders to Buyers.
- Pre-order items shall be shipped to the Customer no later than within the period stated in the description of the ordered product from the date of placing the Pre-order by the Customer.
- The payment and shipping principles specified in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE shall apply to items purchased by Pre-order, unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions of Pre-order.
- Items purchased through Pre-orders are subject to returns and complaints under the general terms and conditions described in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFT VOUCHERS AND E-GIFT VOUCHERS
1 General provisions
- In the online shop operating under the address http://mojkrajtakipiekny.com (“Online Shop”) operated by the Seller – MKTP Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska with its registered seat in Karczew (05-480), ul. Jagodne 5, subject to entry in the Central Registration and Information on Business, tax identification number NIP: 5322045011, business registry number REGON: 146481182, Gift Vouchers and E-Gift Vouchers are available (hereinafter also collectively referred to as: “Vouchers”).
- Gift Voucher – a voucher of a specified monetary value sold in the form of a plastic or paper card, issued to the bearer and giving the right to purchase items available in the Online Shop, up to the nominal value of the voucher, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. A Gift Voucher is not a payment card or an electronic payment instrument.
- E-Gift Voucher – a voucher of a specified monetary value sold in an electronic form (alphanumeric code), issued to the bearer and giving the right to purchase items available in the Online Shop, up to the nominal value of the voucher, in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. An E-Gift Voucher is not a payment card or an electronic payment instrument.
- The vouchers are intended for sale to natural persons of full age who are consumers within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Polish Civil Code and who accept these Terms and Conditions together with the Terms and Conditions of Purchasing (“Buyer”).
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions for Gift Vouchers and E-Gift Vouchers, the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE shall apply.
- 2 Purchase of a Gift Voucher or an E-Gift Voucher. Terms and Conditions for using Vouchers.
- The Buyer may purchase a Gift Voucher or an E-Gift Voucher in the Online Shop in exchange for funds in an amount equal to the nominal value of the Voucher.
- After the Gift Voucher is purchased and funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account, the Gift Voucher will be sent, in the manner selected by the Buyer, to the address indicated by the Buyer during order placement.
- After the E-Gift Voucher is purchased and funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account, the E-Gift Voucher will be sent to the email address provided by the Buyer during order placement.
- The Gift Voucher and E-Gift Voucher entitle the holder to purchase Items from the Online Shop up to the nominal value of the Voucher.
- The Voucher shall be valid for a period of 12 (twelve) months from the date of purchase (“Voucher Validity Period”).
- The Voucher Validity Period shall be indicated on the confirmation of the Voucher purchase.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to check the validity and value of the Voucher via the corresponding page in the Online Shop after logging into the personal Customer Account.
- The Vouchers give the Buyer the right to purchase the items only in the Online Shop operating at http://mojkrajtakipiekny.com.
- The Voucher gives the Buyer the right to purchase items available in the Online Shop during the Voucher Validity Period.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, neither in whole, nor in part. This also applies if the Voucher has not been used during the Voucher Validity Period.
- A Voucher cannot be purchased with another Voucher.
- 3 Purchase of Items with Vouchers
- The issued vouchers are bearer vouchers.
- The Buyer shall be entitled to purchase items in the Online Shop up to the nominal value of the Voucher.
- If purchases are made in the Online Shop for an amount greater than the nominal value of the Voucher, the Buyer shall be obliged to pay the difference in the usual manner in accordance with the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE.
- If the value of the products added to the cart is smaller than the amount of the Voucher, the Customer will not be able to use the Voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be combined with other promotions. Gift Vouchers and E-Gift Vouchers may not be used to purchase items at promotional prices, offered in promotional campaigns, with discounts or promo, discount codes.
- Vouchers cannot be used to pay for the shipping costs of Items.
- 4 Withdrawal from the agreement. Return of Items purchased with a Voucher.
- The Buyer, who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22(1) of the Polish Civil Code, shall have the right to withdraw from the Voucher purchase agreement within 14 days from the date of purchasing the Gift Voucher in the Online Shop.
- In order to withdraw from the agreement, the Buyer shall use the withdrawal form which can be found on the website of the MKTP Mój Kraj Taki Piękny Online Shop.
- After the Buyer has withdrawn from the agreement, the Seller shall check whether the Voucher to be returned has not been used either in whole or in part. In the event that the Voucher has not been used in whole or in part, the Seller shall deactivate the Voucher and refund the amount equivalent to the nominal value of the Voucher to the bank account indicated by the Buyer. A Voucher that has been used in whole or in part cannot be returned.
- If a product is purchased in the Online Shop using a Gift Voucher or E-Gift Voucher, the withdrawal from the agreement or the return of the product on other grounds shall take place in accordance with the general rules described in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASING AND USING THE WEBSITE, subject to changes indicated below.
- In the event of withdrawal from agreement or return of items purchased with a Voucher, funds will be returned using the same method which has been used for the payment for the items. First, funds shall be returned to the Gift Voucher or E-Gift Voucher for use within its Validity Period. In this case, the Validity Period shall not be extended. In the event that the amount of the refund exceeds the nominal amount of the Gift Voucher or E-Gift Voucher, the difference will be returned to the bank account indicated by the Buyer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE “RANDOMLY SELECTED BAG AND SCRUNCHIE” PROMOTION
During the promotion on the occasion of the 1st Anniversary of the MKTP Boutique from 9.10 to 18.10 there will be an option to add a set to the order, consisting of a randomly selected Bag and Scrunchie. The Randomly Selected Bag and Scrunchie promotion can be used only once – up to 1 set will be added to each order, the colour of the products will be chosen at random.
When returning the order, the Customer is also obliged to return the Randomly Selected Bag and Scrunchie set.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTEST FOR THE BEST NAME FOR THE COLOUR OF CAPES
- The event titled “Contest for the best name for the colour of capes” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”), is organised from 20.12.2021 to 02.01.2022 by Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska, running a business under the name MKTP Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska with a registered office in Karczew (05-480), ul. Jagodne 5, subject to entry in the Central Registration and Information on Business, tax identification number NIP: 5322045011, business registry number REGON: 146481182 (“Organiser”).
- These Terms and Conditions stipulate the principles of organisation and conduct of the Contest (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions of the Contest are available at the Organiser’s registered office and at www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com.
- The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are the only basis for holding the Contest, and any doubts should be reported to the Contest Committee (hereinafter referred to as the “Committee”).
- In order to ensure a proper organisation and course of the Contest, and in particular to assess the correctness of applications to the Contest and select 3 (three) authors of the best names for new colours of capes (“Winners”), the Organiser appoints the Committee. The Committee consists of: Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska and Aleksandra Wołejsza. Decisions made by the Commission are final and not subject to appeal.
- The following categories of persons may not participate in the Contest:
a. Minors or persons who do not have full legal capacity to enter into legal transactions that is needed to contract obligations and grant consents provided for in the Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Contest, the Participant has to share a post with information about the Contest on an Instagram story, tag @MOJKRAJTAKIPIEKNY and suggest a name for the new colour of our cloak (“Contest Post”).
- Sharing the Contest Post in a story in accordance with section 6 above is tantamount to the acceptance of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions by the participant in the Contest (“Participant”) and confirmation that the Participant meets all the requirements for the purposes of the Terms and Conditions.
- A Participant can share a Contest Post only once in their profile.
- The Contest consists in the Committee selecting the best, in its opinion, propositions of names for new colours of cloaks.
- By sharing the Contest Post, the Participant declares that their Contest Post does not violate the rights of any third parties, including in particular copyright (personal or property) and personal rights, and in this respect, releases the Organiser from any liability for any costs or damages that might arise as a result of the claims of the above mentioned persons.
- Taking part in the Contest constitutes and entails granting by each Participant a free worldwide license to the Organiser and/or a third party authorised by the Organiser to use the names for the new colours of the cloaks, including (i) a license in fields of exploitation including the right to public dissemination, publishing in the press, preparing derivative works and exercising derivative copyrights, to modify, mark with MKTP’s trademarks, reproduce using any technique, record on any medium and distribute, solely for the purposes of running the Contest and selecting the Winner; and (ii) a licence to use the names for the new colours of the open-front hoodies in the fields of exploitation indicated in point (i) above, solely for the purpose of promoting the Contest. The above licenses are granted for an indefinite period of time.
- The Participant undertakes to refrain from exercising their personal copyright in the created names of the colours of open-front hoodies only to the extent to which this would render it impossible or difficult to hold the Contest, and not to make any claims arising from these rights against the Organiser or any entities associated with them or with which they cooperate to organise the Contest.
- The Participant will provide the Organiser with the following personal data: profile name on Instagram.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. The Controller of the data shall be the Organiser. The Organiser will process the personal data provided by Participants in order to organise, hold and manage the Contest. Moreover, with regard to the personal data of the Winners, the Organiser will process them for the purposes connected with the promotion of the Contest according to the rules indicated in point 15 below. The data of the Winners that are required to send them the prizes are: email address of the Winner.
- Participants shall have the right to access and correct their data, as well as to object to processing of the data by sending a written notice to the Organiser’s registered address. Within 2 (two) months from the end of the Contest as well as all promotional activities connected with it, collected personal data will be deleted from the relevant databases.
- Participants agree that the Organiser may use their personal data for the purposes of organising and holding the Contest as well as using its results for commercial and promotional purposes of the Contest.
- Given that the participation in the Contest does not guarantee the use of the new colour names of the open-front hoodies invented by the Participant, any demands or claims by the Participant on this account are inadmissible and will not be taken into consideration.
- The Winners will receive the following prizes (“Prize”): PLN 500 (five hundred) voucher to be used in the www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com shop. The prizes will be sent by email to the indicated email address of the Winner.
- The Organiser will announce the information about the Winners of the Contest on Instagram and tag the Winner’s profile.
- The Winner does not have the right to reserve special features of the Prizes, exchange them for their monetary equivalent, transfer the right to them to third parties or demand to exchange the awarded Prize against another one.
- The Prizes will be sent to the Winners of the Contest within 3 (three) days following the announcement of the Winners.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify whether the Contest participants fulfil the conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions. To this end, the Organiser may require the Contest Participants to make certain statements.
- Any complaints related to the Content should be submitted in writing to the Organiser, to the address of their office, together with a detailed justification no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of the end of the Contest, or else all claims related to the Contest
- Complaints related to the Contest shall be resolved by the Organiser.
- Complaints will be processed by the Committee within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of their submission. In case of a complaint submitted by mail, the date of delivery of the parcel to the Organiser shall be decisive. The Organiser’s decision on the complaint is final. The complainants shall be notified about the decision on the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of recognising the complaint by the Organiser.
- Any disputes arising from the execution of obligations connected with the Contest shall be settled by a common court of law competent for the seat of the Organiser.
- The Contest is not sponsored, guaranteed, administered or in any other way subject to Facebook or Instagram.
- The Organiser will not be liable for any failure to comply with any obligations set out in the Rules if this is due to reasons attributable to the Participant, in particular due to the provision of incorrect data of the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, by announcing them at the Organiser’s seat.
- In matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions the provisions of Polish law shall apply.