1. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
- Controller of personal data processed in connection with the website is Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska conducting business activity under the name MKTP Karolina Sielska-Głuchowska with its registered seat in Karczew (05-480), ul. Jagodne 5, subject to entry in the Central Registration and Information on Business, tax identification number NIP: 5322045011, business registry number REGON: 146481182
2. PERSONAL DATA
- The provision of Personal Data is voluntary and they are directly provided to the Controller with the consent of the Customer who fills in the forms available online on the website.
- Failure to provide certain necessary Personal Data may mean that it will not be possible to place an order or use certain functions or services available via www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com. The Customer declares that the personal data provided is true. Due to the electronic nature of the service provided, it is not possible to use it anonymously.
3. SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
- We collect the following data: name and surname, company (if applicable), email address, delivery address. Such data are collected for the purpose of entering into distance agreement between the Controller and the Customer. The Controller processes data obtained in the process of purchase and use of the website functions.
- We will process the Customer’s data for the time required to manage the purchase of products or services purchased by the Customer, including possible returns, grievances or complaints related to a given product or service, as well as for the period of prescription of claims resulting from the above.
- Data collected in the course of email correspondence, when the Customer, being the data subject, sends an enquiry or other type of correspondence to the Controller. The Controller may process the data which have been provided by the person, such as name, surname, email address, correspondence address. We will process the Customer’s data for the time required to process the Customer’s request.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- The purpose of processing personal data is to enter into a distance agreement of sale of products to the Customer. The data collected during the purchase transaction will be used to complete the transaction and deliver the products to the Customer.
- The Customer’s data made available by the Customer to the Controller are also processed in order to contact the Customer by email, phone, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, if necessary.
- Additional personal data, such as the email address, are only collected where the Customer, by filling in a form, has given express consent to it (Newsletter). We store and use the above data only to the extent necessary to carry out a given function.
5. THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA IS VOLUNTARY
- The provision of personal data is voluntary. However, failure to provide such data may render the provision of services through the website impossible.
6. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- financial institutions,
- institutions dealing with fraud detection and prevention,
- technology service providers,
- suppliers and partners in logistics, transport and delivery services – in order to perform the shipping services to the Customer.
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
- We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the Customer’s personal data and to ensuring that the Customer can exercise their rights.
- Each Customer has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: https://www.uodo.gov.pl. Contact with the Controller is possible by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer may also withdraw their consent to the processing of their Personal Data by writing to the above email address.
- The right to data deletion does not apply if the Customer has an open order which has not yet been shipped or has been shipped only in part, has an unfinished complaint procedure or has an outstanding debt to the Controller.
- If the Customer has given us their consent to the processing of their data for any purpose, they also have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
8. DATA SECURITY
- The Controller ensures the security of personal data by means of appropriate technical and organisational measures aimed at preventing unlawful processing of data as well as their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- Personal data transferred from the website to the operator’s server are secured by an encrypted SSL connection.
- The www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com website uses “cookies”. Failure to change the settings of the browser on the part of the Customer is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website www.mojkrajtakipiekny.com. “Cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those functions which require authorisation // authentication.
- The website uses “session” cookies, which are temporary files that are stored on the Service End User’s device until logging out (leaving the website).
- The Customer has the right to decide on the scope of access of those “cookies” to their computer by selecting them in advance in their browser window. Detailed information on the options and methods of using “cookies” is available in the software (web browser) settings.